I am starting this blog for two reasons:
1) I'd like to complain about my decrepit state at a mere 24 years of age
2) To leave a stepping stone for others to find
Complaining: You see, I am highly irritated that my own body is such a barrier to my achievement. I actually do believe that the fatigue set in when I was around 14 years old, though it only became a real 'problem' at around age 17. I didn't even make it to a doctor to complain about fatigue and weakness until I was 19. I'll gripe more later, but no, the doctor did not find the problem.
It wasn't until age 23, after a particular phenomenon broke the poor camel's back, that I begin putting some real desperate effort into finding out what the problem could be. Turns out: I've got Hashimoto's thyroiditis. I'd like to believe that's all I have. We'll see.
Some people with this ...problem... have no symptoms, I hear. Others, like me, are fatigue ridden, confused, overweight, and... experience migratory pain in multiple joints.
Fun.
What I mean by 'stepping stone': I plan on writing a whole lot, and allowing search engines huff it all up. Those search engines will bring poor confused googling(you know most of you are using google) souls to my blog, wherein they may or may not find a correlation to their own problems.
Search engines and message boards- people's stories- were very useful to me while I tried to understand what my problem was, and why whatever tests the doctor ran (while trying to figure out what the problem was) came back as 'normal'.
Now that I've complained, I will say that I know people have worse problems; I am not a gothicly suffering soul here- things could be much worse for me.
Sure, gothicly is a word.
...yeah, get used to it, I'll probably be making up more words.
Daftar rekomendasi Sandal hak tahu dengan mudah.
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment